During a fight with Drakken and Shego, Kim gets amnesia and loses all her memories. Ron now takes on the task of getting her back to her usual self. To his annoyance, Kim begins to remember almost everything except that she and him are dating. Meanwhile, Drakken comes up with a plan to turn the military into his slaves.
- In this episode, Ron loses his pants, not once, not twice, but three different times:
- After the first mission.
- Right after Kim gave Ron the reinforced with titanium half-iversary gift of the belt.
- Right after Ron took off the belt to cut off the steam, after which Kim remembered they were dating.
- The little girl, Kaitlin, who asks for Kim's autograph as her "biggest fan" was named for and voiced by a real life seven year old girl diagnosed with a brain tumor as part of the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
- This is the 82nd episode in chronological order, and the 83rd episode in production order.
- Kim eventually remembers everything, except that she and Ron are a couple who are dating each other. Absolutely nothing convinces her of that fact, until he loses his pants for the third time, triggering her full memory.
- This episode is stated to takes place six months after the events of So the Drama, which likely took place in April or May, and therefore would place this episode in October or November. However, Kim has her new mission outfit in this episode when she had her original mission outfit in "The Cupid Effect", which is set in the following February and would obviously take place after this episode.
- In the pic that Ron shows Kim at Bueno Nacho to help her remember that they are dating, Kim is wearing earrings and her dress is not destroyed at the bottom like it was in the movie So the Drama, and the episode Ill Suited.
- Two of the flashbacks in which Kim remembered Ron losing his pants originated from the episode Exchange. Kim, however, was never there, so she could not have remembered those incidents.
- Another flashback of Kim remembering when Ron losing his pants originated from Sick Day, when she was sick at home, and was not with him, so there is no way that she could have remembered the "Little pants related mishap", when he was bungee-cording down into Drakken's lair so that he could recover the stolen Ray X.
- After Kim fails to stop Shego, Wade suggests that cheerleading practice might help Kim remember how to fight. But Wade should have years worth of footage of Kim fighting during missions, yet does not think to mention or show them to her.
- Ron thrusts Kim, who is suffering from memory loss, into a mission where he expects her to fight Shego, but does not think to check whether Kim remembers how to fight at all until after Shego starts attacking.
- Ron really should not have had so much trouble convincing Kim that they were dating. If nothing else, the people who did not help him, should have.
- There should have been plenty of material in the home movies covering the period where Ron and Kim were dating. But judging from Kim's reaction when Ron first mentioned it, the implication was that her parents did not even see fit to inform her.
- Ironic that Monique made such a big deal about Kim and Ron dating for six months, yet would not help Ron convince Kim. Very fortunate then that Kim did not meet someone she was interested in dating while she was out shopping with Monique.
- Kim's refusal to take Ron at his word was likely influenced by the fact that no one else close to her supported Ron's claim. And considering how easily Kim fell victim to Shego's lie, Kim could just as easily have been talked into thinking she was evil.
- While the preferred method was allowing Kim to remember on her own, having a boyfriend should have taken some sort of priority over that. Especially since, just as with crime-fighting, she did not believe it initially. What everyone but Ron failed to appreciate was that Kim being told Ron was her boyfriend, by multiple sources, was far more important than her accepting it right away. Kim did accept that she alone had memory loss, so she eventually would have accepted that if enough people were reinforcing an idea, it was likely true.
- The mind-control serum contains concentrated ingredients from the mind-control shampoo made by Drakken in "Rappin' Drakken".
- The "lifetime of video" footage that Mr. Possible shows Kim to help with her amnesia features footage from "The Golden Years", "Showdown at the Crooked D", "A Sitch in Time", "Car Alarm", "The Full Monkey", and "Trading Faces".
- In an attempt to help her regain her memory of her dating Ron, Ron shows Kim a photo of him and Kim at the prom from "So the Drama".
- The clips of Ron losing his pants came from the episodes Crush, Grudge Match, Exchange, Bonding, Hidden Talent, Grande Size Me, Sick Day, Dimension Twist, Emotion Sickness, and Monkey Fist Strikes.
- This episode marks six months since the Junior Prom, and Kim and Ron's first date.
- Which had to include two months between the Prom and the start of the new school year in Ill Suited
- The dance show Dr. Drakken likes, Ballroom with B-Actors, is a reference to Dancing with the Stars.