Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cinderella Dollhouse 2 is a point-and-click computer game released by Disney Interactive in 2005. It is a follow-up to the popular first release, Cinderella's Dollhouse. In this game, the player assists the Fairy Godmother in continuing to make Cinderella's dreams come true. The Fairy Godmother presides over Cinderella's world and with the use of her Magic Wand, the player can help decorate and prepare special castle events for Cinderella, which include a Mouse Tea Party, a Grand Royal Ball, and Cinderella's Outdoor Wedding.
- The game lets the player make her own decorations.
- Create your own invitations and include scrolls, wax seals, and borders.
- Create and print banners, pennants, shields, and flags that will appear in the different castle environments.
- At the village florist create beautiful floral arrangements, choose from several flowers, colors, and vases.
- It's all about the cake for your special event. At the village bakery you choose the shape of the cake, you decorate it, and you even decide on that special cake-topper.
- Decorate the grand ballroom, the royal kitchen, the beautiful royal carriage, and best of all the wedding gazebo where Cinderella's wedding ceremony takes place.
- Throughout the game there is a magical keepsake box that fills up with charms that can be popped to hear Cinderella sweetly instruct the player in princess etiquette.