"Cinderella" is a song featured in the opening credits of the film Cinderella.
- Cinderella, you're as lovely as your name
- Cinderella, you're a sunset in a frame
- Though you're dressed in rags, you wear an air of queenly grace
- Anyone can see a throne would be your proper place.
- Cinderella, if you give your heart a chance
- It will lead you to the kingdom of romance
- There you'll see your dreams unfold
- Cinderella, Cinderella, in the sweetest story ever told.
Cinderella | Cinderella II: Dreams Come True | Cinderella III: A Twist in Time | Who Framed Roger Rabbit | House of Mouse | Once Upon a Time | Once Upon a Time in Wonderland | A Poem Is... | Cinderella (2015 film)
Original characters: Cinderella | Jaq and Gus | Mice | Birds | Prince Charming | Fairy Godmother | Bruno | Major | Cinderella's Father | Lady Tremaine | Drizella Tremaine | Anastasia Tremaine | Lucifer | The King | The Grand Duke | Herald | Royal Ball Herald | Suzy | Perla | Mary
Songs: "Cinderella" | "A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes" | "Sing, Sweet Nightingale" | "Work Song (Cinderelly, Cinderelly)" | "Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo" | "So This is Love" | "Perfectly Perfect" | "More Than a Dream" | "At the Ball" | "I Still Believe"