Chikao Ōtsuka was a Japanese live and voice actor and the father of Akio Ōtsuka. They occasionally perform together (examples include Black Jack 21, Mobile Suit Gundam 0083 Stardust Memory, the Full Metal Panic! series, and Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots).
- Kingdom Hearts (Captain Hook)
- Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (Master Xehanort)
- Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (Captain Hook)
- Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories (Captain Hook)
- Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance (Master Xehanort)
- The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad (Winkie (Oliver Wallace)
- Alice in Wonderland (TBS edition) (The Cheshire Cat (Sterling Holloway)
- The Black Cauldron (The Creeper Phil Fondacaro)
- The Fox and the Hound (Amos Slade (Jack Albertson))
- The Fox and the Hound 2 (Amos Slade)
- The Great Mouse Detective (Fidget (Candy Candido))
- Mulan (Fa Zhou (Soon-Tek Oh))
- Mulan II (Fa Zhou (Soon-Tek Oh))
- Peter Pan (film) (Captain Hook (Hans Conried))
- Pinocchio (Stromboli (Charles Judels))
- Back to the Conscince (Stromboli (Charles Judels))
- Toy Story series (Hamm (John Ratzenberger))
- Ōtsuka was also well known for providing the voice of Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik, arch nemesis to video game character Sonic the Hedgehog. Like Sonic, Eggman also made an appearance in Wreck-It Ralph, however, Otsuka didn't play him, as his only line of dialogue is when he recites the villains oath with the Villains Anonymous members, where his voice is non-audible among the voices of the other villains.
- One of the many things Ōtsuka acted in alongside his son Akio was the Kingdom Hearts series, were both actors have played incarnations of the main antagonist, Xehanort.