Chase Davenport is the youngest of the three superhumans in the Disney XD series Lab Rats, but he happens to be the smartest. He has an unlimited intelligence capacity, super bionic senses, and the ability to create a spherical force field around himself. He is portrayed by Billy Unger.
When Chase is angry, he goes into "Commando Mode" and lashes out. When he is first seen, he is in a fight with Adam over Adam's "ePod." He is also the first Lab Rat that was presented in Crush, Chop and Burn. His "Commando Mode" is nicknamed as "Spike".
Chase is often portrayed as intelligent, mature, responsible, although he is sometimes overly responsible, and unwilling to use his bionics, even in genuine emergencies, as he doesn't want to misuse them. Despite this he does posses a childish side, enjoying a kids TV program, and enjoying playing pranks, although normally rubbish ones. Chase is also somewhat nerdish, and is sometimes presented as arrogant, as well as easily obsessive. But he is also very brave, and he normally acts as the leader of the three, when Donald isn't around, but this only applies on missions or when left alone for a stretch of time.
- Commando App: Whenever Chase gets angry or feels threatened, he turns into "Spike," an unruly brute and angry fighter who is not afraid of anything. Which could be Dissociative identity disorder. After "Spike" is disabled, Chase does not remember anything that happened while he was Spike.
- Snot Cannon (Sonic Sneeze): His nose can easily glitch and launch a line of bionic snot.
- Pixel Vision: After being exposed to the LEMP (a "big glitch machine"), he will only see in pixels.
- Uncontrollable Molecularkinesis: When Chase gets excited, he sometimes loses control of his Molecularkinesis.
- System Overload: Chase aims to many places, and according to him, can only see scribbles.
- Super Intelligence: His main bionic power, he is incredibly intelligent and knowledgeable in many fields, including science, math, laws, circuitry and combat.
- Martial Arts: Due to his super intelligence he uses it to study combat and many other things which gave him martial arts abilities for battling.
- Force-Field: One of his minor bionic abilities, capable of creating a shield, to protect him and others.
- Force-Field Ball: He can shrink his force field into a ball and use it as a weapon to throw.
- Super Senses: Super sight, hearing, and smell.
- Physical Attributes: Although nowhere near the levels of his siblings, Chase possesses higher strength, speed and reflexes than a normal person.
- Super Durability: Lasers that would kill normal people only stun him. He's also able to take one of Adam's super strong punches and only be winded.
- Senses Recording: He can record what he hears or sees and plug it into a flash-drive slot and replay it.
- Bionic GPS: Can track cell signals using his bionics.
- Fingerprint Recognition App: He can record people's fingerprints and scan an area for a specific one.
- Viewing Screen: Chase can project a holographic screen and use it to see multiple locations.
- Hacking: Chase can remotely hack computers.
- Override App: He can take over Adam or Bree remotely.
- Magnetism App: Turns his hands into a powerful magnet attracting metal objects.
- Molecularkinesis: Chase can manipulate the molecules around an object, giving him a form of telekinesis.
- Mathematical Analysis: Chase can aim from a far distance.
- X-Ray Vision: Chase can use x-ray vision to see through walls and spot humans.
- Mental Database: Chase possesses an incredible and extensive mental database; using it, he can match things that he sees and quickly identify them. It holds information like fingerprints, paintings and people.
- Levitation:Another one of Chase's hidden abilities; Chase demonstrates the power to levitate and uses it to kick Marcus in the chest. He says he discovered this ability in the shower.
- Scan Vision: He uses this ability to scan the inside of the house for Tasha or Donald after they come home 2 hours after curfew. It gives him a form of X-ray vision, and lets him see through solid objects. It was also used again to see where the nanobots we're going to in the llama's body. However, if someone is using the Invisibility Cloak the scanner will not show them.
- Sonar Vision: Through his GPS, Chase can create a powerful sonar, to track objects under water.
- Mental Link: Chase is able to send information to Adam (and presumably) Bree in a method similar to an email.
- Leadership: Chase has shown on more than one occasion that he has great leadership skills. In addition, he is often chosen to lead missions.
- Bravery: Chase is shown to be very brave like his siblings, and will do what he can for others, regardless of the potential cost to himself.
- Two Simultaneous Abilities: Chase can use two abilities simultaneously.
- He has ultra sensitive bionic hearing, and cries out in pain whenever he hears something very loud.
- He wants to go to the pyramids.
- He has a brief crush on Danielle and goes to the school dance with her.
- Chase enjoys chess, and wanted to join Mission Creek High School's chess club.
- Chase became a chiropractor in the Philippines by taking a medical course in the school's computer lab.
- He has a good heart; he had asked Danielle to go to the dance with Leo instead of Adam because Leo had a crush on her.
- He is gullible, as seen when he believed Leo when he was told about the "refrigerator dance."
- Even though Chase said he didn't know how to dance, he dances very well at the end of Leo's Jam.
- As mentioned in Commando App, he is interested in being an astronaut, a lawyer, and a Supreme Court Judge.
- So far in most of the episodes, Chase's hair has been styled differently each time.
- Chase is the first bionic hero that is seen in the series.
- Chase is 14 or 15 years old meaning he was born sometime 1997
- He is or was liked by Leo's grandma