Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chanel "Chuchie" Simmons is of Puerto Rican, African, Cuban, and Dominican descent and is noted for her trademark mini-micro braids. Chanel has a flair for designer clothing and once charged hundreds of dollars on her mother's credit card. She is fluent in both English and Spanish. She is very body conscious, her interests include hair and singing. She lives with her mother and brother, Pucci Simmons, in SoHo. In the films, she is portrayed by Adrienne Bailon.
- See: Chanel Simmons/The Cheetah Girls
- See: Chanel Simmons/The Cheetah Girls 2
- See: Chanel Simmons/The Cheetah Girls: One World
- See: Chanel Simmons/The Cheetah Girls (Book Series)
Chanel is of many races. She has curly blond long hair. She always wears the most fashionable things. In the books, Chanel has shanty, exotic brown eyes.
- She shares the last name of designer Coco Chanel and the perfume Chanel.