Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A little girl is looking for her beloved cat Spunky, and the Rescue Rangers are on the case. It seems that Spunky and all of the cats have been kidnapped by mechanical dogs under the power of Professor Nimnul. The Professor is using the cats to generate static electricity in order to power his device to take over the city.
- Corey Burton - Dale / Zipper
- Peter Cullen - Monterey Jack
- Jim Cummings - Professor Norton Nimnul / Sgt. Spinelli
- Tress MacNeille - Chip / Gadget Hackwrench / Spunky
- Laura Mooney - Mandy
- Frank Welker - Robot Dogs
- Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers: Crime-Busters
- Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers: Volume 1
- The title of this episode is a play on the common marketing disclaimer, "Batteries Not Included."
- Laura Mooney, who provided the voice of the little girl, Mandy, also provided the voice of the popular 80's talking doll, "Cricket." Before the doll's name was finalized, it was originally going to be called "Spunky," the name of Mandy's cat in this episode.
- Chip kicks Dale after being electrocuted with electricity by Dale as a joke. This is a reference to the 1949 cartoon short, Winter Storage, where the same gag occurs.