Catboy is the leader of the trio and the oldest too. Incredibly fast, amazingly agile, he can hear the quietest sounds across unbelievable distances, but he's also afraid of water. Still, when adventure beckons, "The amazing Catboy leaps to the rescue". With these skills Catboy can outrun anyone and gives Night Ninja a challenge with his amazing leaps and acrobatic moves. His vehicle the Cat-Car gets the heroes from A to B in lightning speed and even shoots moth balls should there be anything in the way.
As Connor, he takes great enjoyment in associating with Greg and Amaya. He can be a bit clumsy at times; this was especially emphasized in "Clumsy Catboy". He's also nice, smart, caring, friendly, helpful, and funny. In "Catboy's Great Gig", it is shown that he sometimes has intense stage fright.
As Catboy, he leads the PJ Masks through the steps of defeating villains such as Romeo, Luna Girl & Night Ninja. He prefers to have his own way, but still respects Owlette and Gekko when they ring in with their opinions. On many occasions, like his fellow members, childlike immaturity tends to overtake his mindset on the mission leading to issues (such as getting frustrated in "Catboy and Master Fang's Sword", letting leadership go to his head in "Catboy Takes Control" and placing Amaya and Greg's safety over the mission in "Catboy vs. Robo-Cat"), but this is always realized and corrected leading to the mission being done properly, and the villain's plans foiled. Despite being the leader of the team, each member still has as much priority.
Connor has olive skin, blue eyes, and milk chocolate brown hair that spikes up at the front. His daytime look consists of a dark teal jacket with a white shirt underneath, light blue pants, and red sneakers with lime green shoelaces. The outfit of his nighttime hero, Catboy, consists of a blue cat jumpsuit and mask with dark blue lighting stripes, designed after a jungle cat.
- Connor is friends with Amaya, Greg, and Cameron, and considers them best friends.
- Connor is the oldest of the group.
- Like most felines, Connor dislikes water.
- In "Owlette's Terrible Pterodactyl Trouble", Catboy almost lost his friendship with Owlette, but Owlette went back and apologizes to him when she realized that she was wrong about Catboy for being hard and refusing to forgive him.
- In Season 2, Catboy's new voice actor is Jacob Ursomarzo.
- Catboy is actually shown to be protective over Owlette and Gekko. As shown in the episode "Catboy vs. Robo-Cat", when he didn't let Amaya and Greg help him because he thought they might be unable to help without their powers, and also when he promised that he'll save them from Romeo.