Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The castle is made of several white towers extruding from the base with the Nobody insignia adorned all over the building. It floats in place above The World That Never Was and connected to the Dark City that rests below. Many lesser Nobodies reside here with the members that occupy it. The castle itself eventually becomes a giant dragon-like Nobody following Xemnas' absorption of Kingdom Hearts.
Places of Interest
- Nothing's Call (虚無への誘い Kyomu e no Sasoi, lit. "Invitation to Nothingness") - The lowest known area of the castle, acting as a sort of "basement".
- Soundless Prison - The dungeon area in the lower sections of the castle. It is here that Kairi and Pluto are imprisoned during their abduction by the Organization.
- Hall of Empty Melodies (虚ろなる旋律の空間 Utsuro-naru Senritsu no Kūkanlit. "Space of Empty Melodies") - A room that acts as a combat training station for the members of Organization XIII as well as lesser Nobodies.
- Proof of Existence (存在の証 Sonzai no Akashi) - A room in the Castle That Never Was. Sora, Donald, and Goofy pass through here after reuniting with Kairi and Riku. The room seems to have a connection with the Organization members, as it was characterized with panels on the floor representing the members of Organization XIII (excluding Xemnas and Xion), indicating their title, weapon, and rank by going from left to right. The panels of the Organization members who had died were colored red and damaged.
- Ruin and Creation's Passage (破壊と創造の回廊 Hakai to Sōzō no Kairō) - The biggest area in the castle with platforms floating in the air. Invisible paths can be used to reach each platform and eventually navigate to the other side.
- Altar of Naught (虚空の祭壇 Kokū no Saidan lit. "Altar of Empty Space") - A giant tower that is high above the rest of the castle. Xemnas often comes here to speak to Kingdom Hearts.
- Where Nothing Gathers - The assembly room for Organization members. It is a circular room containing throne-like chairs ranging in height. There are thirteen throne-like chairs that vary in height, each occupied by a member of the Organization. The seats are arranged in a circle with Xemnas at the prominent seat. At Xemnas' left are the odd numbered members, and to his right are the even numbered members, increasing in numerical value up until number 13, Roxas' seat, which is across from Xemnas'. In Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, Xehanort now occupies Xemnas' seat.
- The Grey Area (闇と光を紡ぐ庭 Yami to Hikari o Tsumugu Niwa lit. "The Garden that Interweaves Darkness and Light") - A room in the castle that serves as a lounge for the Organization's members, as well as the place where the members receive their mission briefings from Saïx. The room is wedge-shaped with one giant window as the wall, while the room itself is filled with couches and tables.
- Computer Room - The room contains a computer terminal with information on all the Organization projects, including the Replica Program and Castle Oblivion.
- Library - The Castle contains a library filled with literature on various subjects.
- Bedrooms - Each of the members of the Organization have individual bedrooms in the castle. The rooms are white with metal-like walls, a single bed with the headboard in the shape of the Nobodies' symbol and a window.
- In Proof of Existence, the number XI is in front of Demyx's tombstone, even though his rank is number IX and Marluxia's is XI. This mistake was left uncorrected even in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix.
|This page uses content from the Kingdom Hearts Wiki The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with DisneyWiki, the text of the Kingdom Hearts Wiki is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|