Cars 3: Driven to Win is a video game based off of the Disney-Pixar film, Cars 3. It's the first game developed by Avalanche Software after they were acquired by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, and the first game to be distributed by Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media.
Like with past games, it takes place after the events of its respective film. Over 20 playable characters are featured as well as twenty tracks that exist on thirteen different locations ranging from Radiator Springs to Florida International Speedway. Players can also collect weapons along the track and take down other racers with them.
- Lightning McQueen
- Sally Carrera
- Chick Hicks
- Cruz Ramirez
- Jackson Storm
- Louise Nash
- River Scott
- Natalie Certain
- Miss Fritter
- Dr. Damage
- Bobby Swift
- Brick Yardley
- Rich Mixon
- Cam Spinner
- Some of the tracks from Cars 2: The Video Game appear in Cars 3: Driven to Win.
- The Oil Rig is the only location from Cars 2: The Video Game to not be represented by a track in Cars 3.
- This game marks Mack's first appearance in a video game as a playable character.
- Lightning Mcqueen Has His Red Paint Back Right After The End Credits Of "Cars 3", He Is Red Again, He Was Doc Hudson Dark Blue At The End Of That Movie, But He Has His Red Paint Job And Decals Back.
- ↑ "Cars 3: Driven to Win - EB Games Australia". EB Games Australia. Retrieved on May 24, 2017.
- ↑ "Cars 3: Driven To Win On Nintendo Switch Is An Argos Exclusive In The UK". Nintendo Insider (April 7, 2017). Retrieved on April 30, 2017.
- ↑ "Cars 3: Driven to Win Release Date Revealed". IGN (April 5, 2017). Retrieved on April 5, 2017.
- ↑ "Former Disney Infinity Dev's New Game Cars 3: Driven To Win Coming Soon".. GameSpot (April 5, 2017). Retrieved on April 5, 2017.
- ↑ Minotti, Mike (April 5, 2017). "Cars 3: Driven to Win is bringing Lightning and friends to consoles on June 13". VentureBeat. Retrieved on April 6, 2017.