Cars 3: Driven to Win is a video game based off of the Disney-Pixar film, Cars 3. Ιt is the first game developed by Avalanche Software after they were acquired by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.
Like with past games, it takes place after the events of its respective film. Over 20 playable characters are featured as well as twenty tracks that exist on thirteen different locations ranging from Radiator Springs to Florida International Speedway. Players can also collect weapons along the track and take down other racers with them.
- Lightning McQueen
- Sally Carrera
- Mack - Unlocked by finding all Mack hats in Thomasville Playground
- Chick Hicks - Unlocked by winning the Chick Hicks Takedown
- Cruz Ramirez
- Jackson Storm - Unlocked by winning the Jackson Storm Race
- Louise Nash
- River Scott
- Junior Moon
- Natalie Certain
- Miss Fritter - Unlocked by winning the Miss Fritter Battle Race
- Dr. Damage
- Bobby Swift
- Brick Yardley
- Rich Mixon
- Cam Spinner
- Fabulous Lightning McQueen
- Mater the Greater - Unlocked by winning the Mater the Greater Stunt Showcase
- Some of the tracks from Cars 2: The Video Game appear in Cars 3: Driven to Win.
- The Oil Rig is the only location from Cars 2: The Video Game not to be represented by a track in Cars 3.
- This game marks Mack's first appearance in a video game as a playable character.
- At the end of Cars 3, McQueen was dark blue like Doc Hudson, but in the game, he has his red paint job and decals back.
- ↑ "Cars 3: Driven to Win - EB Games Australia". EB Games Australia. Retrieved on May 24, 2017.
- ↑ "Cars 3: Driven To Win On Nintendo Switch Is An Argos Exclusive In The UK". Nintendo Insider (April 7, 2017). Retrieved on April 30, 2017.
- ↑ "Cars 3: Driven to Win Release Date Revealed". IGN (April 5, 2017). Retrieved on April 5, 2017.
- ↑ "Former Disney Infinity Dev's New Game Cars 3: Driven To Win Coming Soon".. GameSpot (April 5, 2017). Retrieved on April 5, 2017.
- ↑ Minotti, Mike (April 5, 2017). "Cars 3: Driven to Win is bringing Lightning and friends to consoles on June 13". VentureBeat. Retrieved on April 6, 2017.