"Carl the Intern" is a song from the Phineas and Ferb episode "Swiss Family Phineas". The singers sing this song because Carl is being the backup for Agent P. He is riding an ice cream truck and snatches Perry after the ride. In a later episode, "Undercover Carl", another version of the song is played which include Carl alternating disguises and costumes. The song is also heard in "I Was a Middle Aged Robot" and "Tri-State Treasure: Boot of Secrets".
Swiss Family Phineas Lyrics
- He works a camera!
- He knows what all those buttons do!
- He'll clear the paper jam!
- And he'll pick up the laundry too.
- He knows how to format, spell check and text edit.
- He's workin' this job just for college credit!
- He's Carl... the Intern!
Undercover Carl Lyrics
- Dressed as a cheerleader! Carl!
- Now he's wearin' a pinafore! Carl!
- In his pajamas! Carl!
- Now he's a guy from the Civil War! Dressed as a cowboy or an old steel worker,
- And now he's the lead in a '40s tearjerker!
- He's Carl! Incognito!
- In the first song, it reveals that Carl works at the O.W.C.A. for college credit.
- In the shorter song, Carl wore 44 costumes.
- For some of the costumes in the second song, Carl's hair was long while on others it was short (He could just be wearing a wig).
- For one costume in the second song, there was a rabbit, that wasn't Carl incognito.
- In the shorter song, Carl was dressed as Heinz Doofenshmirtz, Perry, Candace from Jerk De Soleil, Isabella, his Dr. Coconut costume, and Lawrence.
- In the shorter song Carl is seen dressed as the members of The Village People, the band behind the famous song Y.M.C.A., also known for their song "In The Navy".
- This is the second time a character dresses up as the Village People, the first being Candace. ("Flop Starz")
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the The Phineas and Ferb Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of The Phineas and Ferb Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|