Donald's pride gets him into trouble again when he is lured into the boxing ring after proving his prowess at various circus games and his opponent turns out to be dangerous professional heavyweight Pee Wee Pete.
This cartoon marks Pete's final pairing with Donald Duck in the Golden Age of American animation.
This is the only cartoon to have Pete and Huey, Dewey, and Louie pairing together, til 1983 in Mickey's Christmas Carol.
- Donald's Quack Attack, episode #13
- Mickey's Mouse Tracks, episode #68
- Cartoon Classics: Limited Gold Editions II: How the Best Was Won: 1933-1960
- Walt Disney Treasures: The Chronological Donald, Volume Four
- Walt Disney's Funny Factory: With Donald