BuzzzTube is a video-sharing site and the most popular of its kind. It is a hotspot for net users, who frequently visits the website in droves to watch trending videos and leave physical hearts for their favorites; these hearts can be turned into money, making BuzzzTube a great way to get rich quick.
- BuzzzTube is a portmanteau of the real-life websites Buzzfeed and YouTube.
- Interestingly, the real YouTube also exists in the movie's universe.
- In early versions of the movie, BuzzzTube was known as Buzzaholic.
- During Disney Magic Kingdoms's Wreck-It Ralph event its limited time currency for the event were pink hearts, which might have been a reference to the hearts that can be transferred into money when viewers give the website's videos a heart as a like.
- The mobile app game also has BuzzzTube as one of its limited time attractions, that could be octaned in the event.
- ↑ Julius, J., Johnston, P., & Moore, R. (2018). The Art of Ralph Breaks the Internet. Chronicle Books.