Lilo builds a town called Bugopolis for her new friends in her bug collection, but Stitch, who has an uncontrollable craving for insects, keeps trying to eat the citizens. He loses his appetite, though, after a bug-like experiment turns Lilo, Stitch, Jumba and Pleakley into insects. With the help of bugs named Chaps, Manny and Sperk, they have to find a way to change themselves back soon because Nani has called an exterminator.
- Moral: All living creatures have feelings.
- Chaps, Manny and Sperk are the only Earth animals who can talk in the franchise.
- According to Jumba, Pleakley's gravel muffins are revealed to be inedible.
- Lilo, Stitch, Jumba and Pleakley in their bug forms look somewhat similar to some of the characters in the Pixar film A Bug's Life.
- The wild cat greatly resembles the one in "Spooky", being one of Spooky's transformations.
- Gantu, Reuben and Hämsterviel do not appear in this episode.
- In his episode, Bugby's eyes are purple, but in Leroy & Stitch, they are black.