Buford is in Trouble is a song from "Primal Perry" sung by all the Baljeet replicas, having decided to take vengeance on Buford.
- Baljeet replicas: Decisions are much easier when made en masse
- No one accountable, no fear of loss
- Because there's more of us, you will obey
- You do not have a choice; do what we say!
- It's only mob mentality, you do not understand it fully
- Put together thirty nerds and you can make a giant bully
- Buford is in trouble now, see the sweat upon his brow,
- Our numbers are superior, surrender we will not allow (X3)
- Phineas: Huh, so that's what comeuppance looks like.
- This song is to the same tune as the previous song, Improbably Knot.
- Interestingly, in this song Baljeet uses a contraction (Gimme a Grade, Improbably Knot), even though he has been shown to have a severe fear of them ("Monster from the Id").
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the The Phineas and Ferb Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of The Phineas and Ferb Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|