Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Buena Vista is a widely used trademark for divisions of the Walt Disney Company, derived from the name of the Burbank, California, street where The Walt Disney Studios are located. Disney began to phase out the name in 2007. It may refer to any of the following:
- Disney Interactive Studios, formerly Buena Vista Games
- Lake Buena Vista, Florida, the area which the Walt Disney World Resort is located
- Walt Disney Motion Pictures Group, formerly Buena Vista Motion Pictures Group
- Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment, formerly Buena Vista Home Entertainment
- Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, formerly Buena Vista Pictures Distribution