Budderball is a puppy who appears, along with his brothers and sister, in the Air Buddies film series. His favorite sport is football.
Budderball is the chubbiest and presumably the oldest of the Buddies. He enjoys eating and wears black ink on his face to look like a football player. In addition to this, he also sports a red football shirt. When his paw is pulled, he passes unbearable gas. Because he is best known for being a glutton, this sometimes causes his siblings and himself to get into trouble. He also got on Santa Paws' naughty list for eating the Thanksgiving turkey, but was eventually taken off. He lives in Fernfield, Washington, with his famous all-star father Air Bud (Buddy) and his mother Molly. His owner is Bartleby Livingston, a rich but lonely boy who was seemingly a bully at first, though all he truly wanted was a friend, which is why Budderball decided to stay with him.
- Usually, Budderball passes gas when his paw is pulled, but there are times he does it himself.
- In an outtake of Snow Buddies, he passes gas by himself and claims it was a chili cheese dog he had for lunch.
- In Spooky Buddies, after Budderball eats pickled eyeballs, B-Dawg signals him to fart on Halloween Hound before he can suck out Budderball's soul.
- In Treasure Buddies, he passes gas by himself after eating dynamite explosives when he mistook them for stinky cheese.
- He is very similar to Broadway from Gargoyles and Heimlich from A Bug's Life, as all three love food and have gluttonous appetites.