"Bring Me the Head of Ranginald Bagel!" is the forty-sixth episode of the first season of Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja. It premiered on January 18, 2014.
When the Ninja lies that his name is Ranginald Bagel, he puts the "real" Ranginald in danger of McFist's fury.
- The title is a reference to the movie 1974 cult action film Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia.
- In general, this phrase has been used in many things.
- Catfish Booray makes his second appearance, albeit a small one.
- This episode brings back Randy's lie to Catfish Booray in "Swampy Seconds" that Randy's name was "Ranginald Bagel," also having a flashback of the episode.
- This also confirms that Catfish knew Randy was the Ninja after their first encounter.
- Ranginald is one of the few background characters to get an expanded role, like Pradeep and Buttermaker.
- 30 Seconds to Math reappears in this episode, Howard wearing his outfit from the Battle of the Bands in "30 Seconds to Math".
- In one scene at the parade, Theresa Fowler is shown in her Stevens costume from "Night of the Living McFizzles" while holding a Robo-Ape balloon with the marching band, but earlier, she is shown in her baton twirling uniform with the other baton twirlers.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|