Brian Cummings (born March 4, 1948) is an American voice actor. He has provided much voice work for Disney animated productions, and has also been the long-time voice of Buena Vista Home Entertainment (now Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment's) trailers and promotions. He was also the Planetary Destinations Announcer in the 1987 Star Tours short and narrated the video documentary shorts "Under the Sea: The Making of Disney's Masterpiece The Little Mermaid, "Mary Poppins Practically Perfect in Every Way: The Magic Behind the Masterpiece" and "Once Upon a Dream: The Making of Walt Disney's Sleeping Beauty".
He is not related to voice actor Jim Cummings.
- Bumblelion, Flizard and Peter Parrotfox in The Wuzzles
- Doofus Drake, TV Announcer, Bugle Beagle, Barnacle Biff, Mr. Beaver and Mr. Trumpcard in DuckTales
- Sir Tuxford, Artie Deco, Woodcutter, Chillbeard Jr., Sir Gumlittle and Grubbi in Adventures of the Gummi Bears (following Roger C. Carmel's death)
- Chef Bouche in Beauty and the Beast
- The Vulture Police, a pizza delivery man, the sun, the moon, an emcee, a gorilla, a waiter, an intercom, and the Purplest Stupidest Pirate in Timon and Pumbaa
- Additional voices in The Jungle Book 2, The Emperor's New School, the Goof Troop episode "Tub Be or Not Tub Be", Raw Toonage, the Darkwing Duck episode "Jurassic Jumble", and Kronk's New Groove
- MCP in Tron: Solar Sailer
- Sulley in the video game adaptation of Monsters, Inc.
- Simon in the Little Mermaid episode "Message in a Bootle"
- Jack Case in the TaleSpin episode "A Spy in the Ointment".