Exhausted from recent missions, Penn is relieved when he is zapped into a seemingly ordinary job as a food court employee in a mall, but it turns out that Penn and his team are in an alternate world where a zombie apocalypse is taking place.
- The title card of this episode bears a resemblance to the movie poster of the George A. Romero film Dawn of the Dead.
- This episode has many similarities to the episode "Night of the Living McFizzles" from Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja.
- Both episodes the Zombie Apocalypse are part of the episode's main plot.
- Both of the villain Characters creating a food that turning everyone into zombies. (Rippen with Brainzburgerz. McFist with McFizzles).
- Both of the main characters are not turned into a zombies are Penn Zero and Randy Cunningham. The characters friends turning into zombies. (Penn: Boone and Sashi. Randy: Howard Weinerman, Debbie Kang, and Theresa Fowler).
- Both of the main characters figuring out to cured everybody. Penn cure everybody with french fries with a antidote and Randy using Ninja Pukin' Poke to Howard to make him and everybody puke and later cure.
- Both of the sidekick characters turns back into zombie (Penn: Boone. Randy: Howard).
- One of Penn's photo from the Opening Theme.