Exhausted from recent missions, Penn is relieved when he is zapped into a seemingly ordinary job as a food court employee in a mall, but it turns out that Penn and his team are in an alternate world where a zombie apocalypse is taking place.
- The title card of this episode bears a resemblance to the movie poster of the George A. Romero film Dawn of the Dead.
- This episode has similarities to the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja episode "Night of the Living McFizzles".
- The Zombie apocalypse are part of the episode's main plot.
- One of the Villain Characters creating a food that turning everyone into zombies. Rippen with Brainzburgerz while McFist with McFizzles.
- One of the Main characters are not turned into zombies are Penn Zero and Randy Cunningham. Also where main characters friends turning into a zombies. Penn with Boone and Sashi while Randy with Howard Weinerman, Debbie Kang and Theresa Fowler.
- One of the main characters figuring out to cured everybody. Penn cure everybody with french fries with a antidote and Randy using Ninja Pukin' Poke to Howard to make him and everybody puke and later cure.
- One of Penn's photo from the Opening Theme.