The Lion Guard and other young animals gather at Rafiki's tree to hear his story about the Zimwi, a creature with eight legs that's as tall as two giraffes and has long spikes and large teeth. While the other animals are frightened Kion scoffs at the notion that such a creature could actually exist. Meanwhile Beshte is preparing to bellow for the Bellow Fellows, a group of hippopotamuses, the next day. After Rafiki's story everyone heads home.
Later that night, something scares Mototo and his friends. They wake up the Lion Guard and tell them it was the Zimwi. While Kion doubts the claim, the rest of the Guard is instantly convinced. The Guard goes out and search and along the way run into all sorts of animals who also insist that they saw the Zimwi. When they find what the other animals claim was the Zimwi, the Guard gets scared and runs away.
Kion rallies the Guard and they charge. Upon doing so, they discover that the "Zimwi" is really just two porcupines standing on a termite mound. They next day, Beshte does his bellowing for the Bellow Fellows, who welcome him into their group.
- Max Charles as Kion
- Joshua Rush as Bunga
- Diamond White as Fuli
- Atticus Shaffer as Ono
- Dusan Brown as Beshte
- Khary Payton as Rafiki and the one of The Bellow Fellows
- Justin Felbinger as Mtoto
- Kari Wahlgren as Young Rhino and the one of Porcupine Brothers
- Kevin Schon as Timon, Thurston and the one of The Bellow Fellows
- Ernie Sabella as Pumbaa
- Ace Gibson as Male Gazelle and the one of The Bellow Fellows
- Dana Davis as Young Hare
- Jessica DiCicco as Genet and the one of Porcupine Brothers