Best Friends Whenever is a sitcom that was ordered by Disney on March 6, 2015. Production began that month with the series premiering June 26, 2015. "Best Friends Whenever" centers on teenagers Shelby Marcus and Cyd Ripley, who, when a science experiment goes wrong, become unstuck in time, leaping forward and backward whenever they want – and sometimes even when they don't. Now with the help of their next-door neighbor, teenage genius Barry Eisenberg, the girls must learn to master their awesome new power as they time-shift through high school.
- Lauren Taylor as Shelby Marcus - Shelby Marcus is the main protagonist of Best Friends Whenever. She is a great girl who travels with Cyd all the time.
- Landry Bender as Cyd Ripley - Shelby's best friend
- Gus Kamp as Barry Eisenberg - An aspiring young scientist, one of whose inventions gave Cyd and Shelby the ability to travel through time.
- Ricky Garcia as Naldo Montoya - Barry's best friend and lab assistant.
- Benjamin Royer as Bret Marcus - Shelby's twin brother
- Matthew Royer as Chet Marcus - Shelby's twin brother
- Mary Passeri as Astrid Marcus - Mother of Shelby, Bret, and Chet.
- Kevin Symons as Norm Marcus - Father of Shelby, Bret, and Chet.
- Emery Kelly as Cameron
- Madison Hu as Marci
|Season||Episodes||Series premiere||Season Finale|
| ||18||June 26, 2015||May 22, 2016|
- A Time to Travel
- A Time to Cheat
- A Time to Say Thank You
- A Time to Jump and Jam
- A Time to Rob and Slam
- The Butterscotch Effect
- Shake Your Booty
- Jump to the Future Lab
- Cyd & Shelby's Haunted Escape
- When Shelby Met Cyd
- Cyd and Shelby Strike Back
- The Girls of Christmas Past
- A Time to Double Date
- Jump to the 50's
- Diesel Gets Lost in Time
- Fight the Future