Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Believe... There's Magic in the Stars was a nighttime fireworks show at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California. The show was introduced in early 2000 for the Resort's 45th Anniversary, replacing the long-running Fantasy in the Sky. At the time, the show was the most complex and lavish ever to be produced by the Disneyland Entertainment team. Many guests formed an emotional attachment to the show and regarded it as the best ever. 
During the entire run of Believe at Disneyland, a similarly named fireworks show, Believe... In Holiday Magic, ran during the holiday season, typically from early November to early January.
The main musical theme of the show was the song "Believe... There's Magic in the Stars", composed by Don L. Harper; this theme was interwoven throughout the entire show. Most of the song was sung by Sandi Patty.
The show, like any other Disneyland fireworks show, utilized musical themes from various Disney movies. Those themes helped to illustrate the message and plot of the show, which is just to believe in magic.
The show was broken up into various segments, based on the themes of the movies and Disneyland, each of which were introduced with the "Believe..." theme song.
The show began with a woman's voice gently whispering the word "believe", the show's main theme. A child's voice was heard saying "I wish I never had to leave this magical place", otherwise known as Disneyland. He then wished on a star for his wish and the Believe musical theme began.
- Believe... There's Magic in the Stars (Opening)
- "A Whole New World" - Aladdin
- "You'll Be in My Heart" - Tarzan
Joy and Laughter
- Believe... There's Magic in the Stars (Joy and Laughter)
- "Step in Time" - Mary Poppins
- "Topsy Turvy" - The Hunchback of Notre Dame
- "A Very Merry Unbirthday" - Alice in Wonderland
- "Under the Sea" - The Little Mermaid
In The Darkest Night
- Believe... There's Magic in the Stars (In the Darkest Night)
- "Two Worlds" - Tarzan
- "Hellfire" - The Hunchback of Notre Dame
- Believe... There's Magic in the Stars (Fanfare)
- "When You Wish Upon a Star" - Pinocchio
Walt Disney Records released the full track on three different albums: