"Bee Day" is a song from the episode of the same name, sung by the citizens of Danville at the Bee Day opening ceremony.
- Man: Where's that swarm? What's that drone?
- Something's buzzing close to home:
- Man, Woman: It's Bee Day,
- And I'm feeling fine!
- Some citizens: They look for pollen wherever they roam,Then regurgitate honey in a honeycomb:
- It's Bee Day;
- Come on, get in line!
- All citizens: It's time to celebrate Bee Day!
- They pollenate the flowers,
- Bee Day!
- They party in the hives,
- Bee Day!
- From time to time they sting us,
- And they pay for it with their lives...
- Because it's Bee Day!
- At the end of the song, when they say "Bee day!" it is the tune of a B flat with an F# bass.
- Second song who mentions the fact of an insect dying (Fly On the Wall).
- The woman seen at the start of the song wasn't seen in the end shot.
- At the end when they sing "Bee Day!" Ginger's mouth is too high on her face while Adyson's nose is too low on her face. Also, it appears as if the boy next to Phineas is leaning against Phineas' head.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the The Phineas and Ferb Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of The Phineas and Ferb Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|