Be Our Guest Restaurant is a quick service and table service restaurant in Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom. The restaurant has the theme and appearance of the Beast's Castle from Disney's 1991 animated film Beauty and the Beast. The name of the restaurant is a reference to "Be Our Guest", the classic song from that film.
The restaurant was added as part of a large expansion and renovation to Fantasyland. It opened in late 2012, and the rest of Fantasyland was completed in 2014. "The New Fantasyland will be constructed in phases with most new experiences open by 2013." It took a team of Disney Chefs three years to develop the original menu.
In September 2009, it was announced at the D23 Expo that Fantasyland would be expanded to incorporate Disney Princess characters, along with a larger 3 ring circus-themed Dumbo area. Recent conceptual artwork for the expansion shows several new additions and changes. Included is a new area themed to Disney's Beauty and the Beast featuring the Beast's Castle with a new dining experience, Gaston's tavern, and Belle's Cottage.
The castle features a full table service restaurant at night, and provides counter service dining by day, both requiring reservations. Cuisine is French-inspired. Three dining rooms are located within the castle, including the ballroom where Belle and the Beast danced, the West Wing where the rose is kept, and a gallery with paintings and a 7' wooden music box depicting Belle and Beast.
The restaurant features medieval windows reaching the ceiling, and murals depicting the Enchanted Rose and characters from the film, including Belle, the Beast, Mrs. Potts, Chip Potts, Lumière, and Cogsworth. The restaurant is the only publicly accessible Magic Kingdom venue to serve wine and beer, available exclusively at Dinner.
On March 20, 2015, Be Our Guest Restaurant began to serve breakfast meals featuring foods such as eggs florentine and an open-faced-egg-and-poached-bacon sandwich.
Be Our Guest Restaurant is one of five restaurants in the Magic Kingdom that serves alcohol, as of 2017. It is one of the hardest Disney Advanced Dining Reservations to get. 
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Fickley-Baker, Jennifer (7 August 2012). "New Fantasyland Grand Opening Set For December 6 at Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World Resort".. Disney Parks Blog. Retrieved on 9 August 2012.
- ↑ Smith, Thomas (January 18, 2011). Update on New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom Park. Archived from the original on February 22, 2011. Retrieved on January 20, 2011.
- ↑ Keating, Gina (September 12, 2009). "Disney to expand Fantasyland at Walt Disney World", Reuters. Retrieved on June 22, 2011.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 "Disney World’s Fantasyland expansion".. WOFL FOX 35 (January 18, 2011). Retrieved on January 18, 2011.
- ↑ Hill, Jim (February 10, 2010). "Further info on Fantasyland Forest, additional details on the Disney Dream Home".. Jim Hill Media. Retrieved on June 22, 2011.
- ↑ http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/03/new-breakfast-starts-march-20-at-be-our-guest-restaurant-in-the-magic-kingdom-at-walt-disney-world-resort/
- ↑ Durand, Renee (May 18, 2017). "Be Our Guest Restaurant: Review and Guide", disneybyage.com. Retrieved on December 16, 2017.