Bash Johnson is a bully at Norrisville High.
He is McFist's stepson, Norrisville High Crushin' Carp quarterback and a grade-A jerk who thinks he's the king of the school. What Bash lacks in intelligence, he makes up for in fists, as seen when in "Attack of the Killer Potatoes" where he believes the letter C is a number.
When Randy and Howard are discussing the 'No Ninja' situation Bash is seen chasing Bucky around. When he gets caught, his parents are called up and they have a discussion about Bash's behaviors with Principal Slimovitz. The Ninja then shows up and Slimtovitz, Hannibal, and Bash run out the door.
Bash is tall and muscular with brown hair and blue eyes. He wears a gray t-shirt with a golden fist logo on the front, a long-sleeved white shirt underneath, blue jeans, and white tennis shoes with red stripes.
- He may be an homage to Flash Thompson from the Spider-Man series.
- He is also similar to Dash Baxter from Danny Phantom. Both are bullies in school, Both are bulling to the male protagonist, Bash to Randy and Dash to Danny.
- While Bash usually bullies Bucky , his other recurring targets are unpopular kids Dave, Julian, Randy, Howard, and Theresa.
- He thought the Norrisville Ninja was Santa Claus since he came down the chimney in "Silent Punch, Deadly Punch".
- Bash has interesting names for things, like calling a hologram a "movie", a poop "Mr.Grumpy" and calling cookies "eating circles".
- He is very gullible and easily influenced by other people. A good example of this would be in "Shoob Tube" when he didn't bully Jacques because Randy and Howard told him not to and Bash claimed they were famous from their internet fame so he had to listen to him.
- In "Sorcerer in Love 2: The Sorceress' Revenge" he cheers because everyone else is cheering.
- Bash is quite strong, as seen in "Sorcerer in Love 2: The Sorceress' Revenge". He is not only able to tear a toilet out of the stall, but he slams it so hard in front of the door that it goes into the floor.
- He is the only student to destank a monster as seen in "Bash Johnson: 11th Grade Ninja".
- Psycho-Bot learned anger from Bash.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|