"Ball's Well That Friends Well" is the forty-seventh/forty-eighth episode of the second season (ninety-ninth and one hundredth overall) and the double-length series finale of Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja. It premiered on July 27, 2015.
- The title is an allusion to the phrase, "All's well that ends well."
- This episode was not promoted as the Series Finale.
- The Creep speaks for the first time, saying that Randy's battle as the Ninja is not over yet. But it is unknown whether the show is renewed for a third season or whether Randy has to battle another new antagonist.
- This is the first episode where someone non-robot actually dies. The Sorcerer reunites with his good human part and turns into ashes, and Randy incinerates the monster that Evil Julian summoned.
- The final battle against the Sorcerer that the Nomicon told Randy about comes true in this episode.
- This is Randy and Howard's first time going to the Land of Shadows.
- The monsters and statues from the Land of Shadows have an Aztec/Mayan style.
- The Nomicon shows scenes from previous episodes, including "Randy Cunningham: 13th Century Ninja".
- This is the second time that Randy breaks his sword. The first was Sword Quest.
- This episode is when Randy moves beside Howard's house.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|