Baljeet Explanation is a short song performed by 2nd Dimension Baljeet in "Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension".
- Baljeet (2nd Dimension): I have prepared a little song to help illustrate my point.
- If you travel through dimensions going clockwise makes it easy,
- Going counter-clockwise would take 8 million gigawatts of energy,
- Overloading the local power grid!
- I know, it needs a chorus.
- This song was originally thought to be called If You Travel Through Dimensions.
|Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension|
1st Dimension characters: Phineas | Ferb | Candace | Perry | Major Monogram | Dr. Doofenshmirtz | Linda | Isabella | Baljeet | Buford | Jeremy | Carl | Stacy | Ginger | Milly | Katie | Holly | Adyson | Gretchen | Lawrence | Django | Vanessa (deleted) | Irving | Jenny | Love Handel | Norm | Pinky | Albert | Peter the Panda | Terry the Turtle
Songs: Everything's Better with Perry | Quirky Worky Song | Mysterious Force (cut song) | He's Doof | Brand New Best Friend | Victory Gum | Summer (Where Do We Begin?) | I Walk Away | Baljeet Explanation | Brand New Reality | Robot Riot | Perry the Platypus Theme | Takin' Care of Things | Kick It Up a Notch
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Phineas and Ferb Wiki (view authors).|