"Baliwood" is a song sung by Baljeet, Ferb, and Phineas in the episode "Unfair Science Fair". In the song, Baljeet explains why he is so keen on getting good grades.
- Baljeet: From the mountains of the Himalayas,
- To the valleys of Kashmir.
- My forefathers and their four fathers
- knew one thing very clear:
- That to be a great success in life,
- you have to make the grade.
- But if I cannot build a prototype,
- my dreams will be puréed!
- Phineas, Ferb, Baljeet: Puréed! Puréed!
- Phineas: I know what we are going to do today!
- Ferb and I are on the case!
- We'll help you build your prototype,
- You won't be a disgrace!
- Baljeet: Good! With your mechanical inclinations,
- and my scientific expertise,
- we are a team that can not be beaten-
- Phineas: Wait, something just occurred to me,
- Where's Perry?
- Where's Perry?
- This is the second song Baljeet sings in, the first being The Ballad of Badbeard ("The Ballad of Badbeard").
- Ferb can be seen smiling during the part where they all sing "Puréed! Puréed!" This is the second time he has smiled ("Out to Launch").
- This is the first song where Baljeet is the main singer.
- Baljeet starts out with "The Mountains of the Himylayas". That is where his Uncle Sabu lives.
- The words engraved in the picture of Baljeet's forefathers says foreftathers, not forefathers.
- When the "four fathers" are shown, one of them has "1st A+ Prize", but it's spelled "1st A+ Prise". However, it is possible that this is not a misspelling but rather a reference to Harvard's PRISE program (Program for Research in Science and Engineering). This would add to the stereotype exploration being pursued in the song. PRISE: Harvard College Program for Research in Science and Engineering
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the The Phineas and Ferb Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of The Phineas and Ferb Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|