- “"I'm Badili. The big, friendly leopard."”
- ―Badili introducing himself
Baili is a nice and friendly leopard, but he's also very cowardly and doesn't have the confidence to stand up for himself. The Lion Guard teaches him to be brave and not to let others push him around.
Badili is a pale cream-colored leopard dappled with brown rosettes outlined in black. He has a small tuft of brown hair on his head. His ears are pointed, with dusty brown inner ears rimmed in darker brown. He has thick, dark eyebrows and almond-shaped brown eyes. His nose is dull taupe-brown, and his claws are dark gray.
- Skilled Combatant: After being trained by the Lion Guard, it can be assumed that Badili has become a capable fighter.
- Animal Strength: Like all leopards, Badili is very strong. Beshte helped him build up his strength.
- Animal Speed: Badili has enough speed to almost keep up with Fuli. She helped him build up his speed.
- Animal Agility: Like all leopards, Badili is very agile.
- Animal Leaping: Like all leopards, Badili can jump the highest of all big cats.
- Animal Stamina: Like all leopards, Badili's stamina is very high.
- Climber: Like all leopards, he has very good climbing skills.
Role in the Series
The galagos tell the Lion Guard that a leopard has moved into their tree and they head to the galagos' tree, where Badili first appears sleeping in the branches. When the Lion Guard confront Badili, he tries to growl at them, But his courage instantly fails him and he cowers begging the team not to hurt him. He says he thought they were baboons because he dreamed about them chasing him. Ono asks him if he's the big, scary leopard, but Baili says no and introduces himself saying a he's big friendly leopard.
When urged by the Lion Guard to return to his home in Mirihi Forest, Badili reluctantly does, but is confronted and intimidated by a larger leopard named Mapigano, who had driven Badili out of Mirihi Forest. Angered by Mapigano's attitude, The Lion Guard come to Badili's aid and force Mapigano to leave.
The next day, the Lion Guard find Badili back in the Pride Lands and learn that Mapigano has driven him out again. Kion realises that it must be Badili himself who must get rid of Mapigano for good. The Lion Guard train Badili in how to be brave and confident.
When deemed ready, Badili returns to Mirihi Forest and confronts Mapigano, who at first laughs at Badili's attempts of bravery and attacks him. Badili eventually plucks up courage and roars at Mapigano, causing the latter to flee Mirihi Forest for good. The Lion Guard congratulate Badili on his victory to which he thanks them for their help.