Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Nani has been receiving a lot of bills for Stitch's destruction, so she gets Lilo to try and train him to be more civilized (otherwise, he will be kicked out of her ʻohana forever). When Lilo's attempts prove to be unsuccessful, Stitch decides to find a way to make money for the Pelekais and ends up being kidnapped by Dr. Hämsterviel, who plans to turn him evil again. Now, Lilo, Jumba and Pleakley must rescue Stitch before it's too late.
- Moral: Treat others the way you want to be treated.
- This is one of the only two episodes that doesn't show new experiments, the other being "The Asteroid".
- This is one of three episodes where Stitch is treated like an actual dog, the other two being "Phantasmo" and "Yapper".
- This is the second time Stitch reverted to his original programming, the first time being in "Amnesio".
- This episode was banned in China and Japan until 2010.