Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An experiment that regresses people into babies activates and turns Stitch, Nani, Jumba, Pleakley and Gantu into babies. Baby Stitch and Baby Gantu battle for the experiment, while Lilo and Baby Jumba (who still possesses the intellect of adult Jumba) have to mix an antidote for the age regression requiring adult coffee in the mix. In the end, Stitch gets it and everything goes back to normal (save Gantu, who remains a baby for the time being). Meanwhile, Babyfier is given a job at the dog pound turning old dogs into more adoptable puppies.
- Moral: Everyone has hardships and problems in their lives.
- It is hinted that Mrs. Edmonds may know a little about the illegal genetic experiments because she acknowledges Lilo's desire to turn Babyfier good, though it could have been just a lucky guess.
- Nani never found out that Lilo and Stitch were not trying to sneak off to see Sludge Mummies by themselves.
- As babies, Nani and Jumba are voiced by Grey DeLisle and Jason Marsden respectively.
- Although Stitch was not born as a baby (being a genetic experiment), Babyfier was still able to turn him into an infant.
- It is unknown how Lilo and Reuben were able to find/borrow strollers for their infantile members.
- Baby Gantu has a blue stroller, but it later appears green.
- Some people who are turned into babies reappear in their adult forms before Jumba has found the antidote.
- The tourists in front of the hotel change in each scene.
- The baby forms of the characters in this episode were also used in the Disney Baby merchandise line.