The Knights of Vengeance attack Meridian and begin targeting those, who betrayed their former master's loyalty. Back on Earth, the Guardians are called to another realm, Kandrakar, and learn of their new status as the Guardians of the Infinite Dimensions, after the Veil's lifting. The girls notice a sudden change in Cornelia's powers. Cornelia is still angry with Caleb for remaining on Meridian after Phobos's defeat.
In the B-story, Cornelia has a crush on Taranee's brother, Peter Cook. He's uninterested in his little sister's friend until the end of the episode, when Cornelia, though not in Guardian form, retains her Guardian figure. The other girls tell Peter she's Cornelia's older sister, Lillian. Also, Will gives Cornelia a kitten, but Cornelia gives him to Lillian, who names the cat Napoleon.
- This episode marks the first appearances of Kandrakar, Himerish the Oracle, Luba, Halinor, Tibor, Napoleon and the Tooth of Tonga.
- This episode also marks the only appearance of the Veil and the first appearance of the Aurameres.
- Cornelia gains the power to make herself as tall as she appears in her Guardian form.
- From this episode on, W.I.T.C.H. is known as the Guardians of the Infinite Dimensions.
- Beginning with this episode, the W.I.T.C.H. girls, during their transformation, say their elements in a different way, as opposed to in season one, where they said their elements the same way every time they transformed.
- It is interesting how Irma asked sarcastically if becoming the Guardians of the Infinite Dimensions "comes with a raise", not knowing that the Guardians would get an upgrade in their powers in the next episode.