Avery's dreams finally come true! Wes asked her to the dance! However, after seeing what an amazing dancer Wes is, Avery secretly seeks help from Karl. But, desperate to make friends, Karl tells Wes that he is taking Avery to the dance. Wes gets jealous, and ends up pretending to take another girl, just to upset her. This leads Avery to think Wes is a jerk, when all this time, he really liked Avery. They dance in the end, and are officially a couple now.
In the subplot, Bennett wants Ellen to watch Upton Carrige House with him, but she keeps falling asleep, especially after Stan chews up Chloe's favorite toy, Charlie Potatoes, and Chloe demands that Ellen goes to sleep with her instead.
- G. Hannelius as Avery Jennings
- Blake Michael as Tyler James
- Francesca Capaldi as Chloe James
- Stephen Full as the voice of Stan
- Regan Burns as Bennett James
- Beth Littleford as Ellen Jennings
- Mick as Stan
- Peyton Meyer as Wes Manning
- L.J. Benet as Karl Fink
- Kayla Maisonet as Lindsay
- Danielle Soibelman as Max Edlstien
- The title of this episode is a reference to the song "Everybody Dance Now" by C&C Music Factory.
- Avery and Wes reveal their feelings to each other.
- This is the first time we see Wes jealous about something, that being Avery spending so much time with Karl
- Wes asks Avery to the dance.
- Wes and Avery finally become a couple.
- The show Upton Carrige House may be a reference to the popular show Downton Abbey
- Max and Karl go to the Dance together.
- Robert's legs at the end of this episode belong to Jessie from the Pixar movies, Toy Story 2 and Toy Story 3.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Dog With a Blog Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of Dog With a Blog Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|