Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Avalanche Software is a video game developer studio, founded in October 1995 by four lead programmers from Sculptured Software. The company has developed for every console platform since the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis and SNES days and has grown to a staff of over 100 since its inception. The company is headed up by CEO John Blackburn.
As Disney subsidiary
- Hannah Montana: Spotlight World Tour
- Meet the Robinsons
- Chicken Little: Ace in Action
- Chicken Little
- Toy Story 3: The Video Game
- Cars 2: The Video Game
- Disney INFINITY
- Disney INFINITY: 2.0 Edition
- Disney INFINITY: 3.0 Edition
- Disney Interactive Studios
- Avalanche company profile from MobyGames
- Avalanche Software profile at GameSpot
- ↑ Makuch, Eddie (May 10, 2016). "Disney Infinity Discontinued, Developer Shuttered With Nearly 300 Jobs Lost". Retrieved on May 14, 2016.
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The article or pieces of the original article was at Avalanche Software. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Disney Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|