Auradon Prep is an institution that appears in the television movie Descendants. It is where the descendants of Disney's most well-known Heroes attend. The VKs are later allowed begin attending the school under Ben's proclamation to give them a chance at being good.
The castle was built over three hundreds years before the Isle of the Lost kids arrived at Auradon. It just so happened to be Beast's old castle which was re purposed into a school when he became king. Fairy Godmother was appointed headmistress, following the opening of the school. A statue of Beast was added to the center of the front garden; it can morph between man and beast when someone of Beast's bloodline claps their hands.
- Remedial Goodness
- History of Pirates and Woodcutters
- Language of the Stars
- Life Skills
- Fairies 101
- Fairy Godmother: Headmistress & Remedial Goodness
- Mr. Deley: Science teacher
- Coach Jenkins: Coach of the Auradon Tourney Team
- Grumpy: Cooperation
- Merryweather: Life Skills
- Ally (Descendants: Wicked World)
- Anxelin (School of Secrets)
- Aziz (Return to the Isle of the Lost)
- Carlos De Vil
- Chad Charming
- Dizzy Tremaine (Descendants 2)
- Freddie Facilier (Descendants: Wicked World)
- Gordon (Return to the Isle of the Lost)
- Herkie (Return to the Isle of the Lost)
- Jordan (Descendants: Wicked World)
- Pin (Return to the Isle of the Lost)
- Ruby (Descendants: Wicked World)
- Despite being a boarding school, many of the heroes' home castles are located near the school.
- The Beast's statue located in the courtyard can morph between human and beast. It only responds to Ben. (In other words, it will only respond to those who are descended from Beast.)
- Mrs. Potts is mentioned to be cooking dinner here in the second novel. Its possible that she was reassigned here for the most part as Beast and Belle are on a cruise and Ben stays at the school.
- The building used was Hatley Park National Historic Site, in British Columbia. (Notably, it was previously used as the exterior of the mansion of Lex Luthor in the TV series Smallville)