"Atta Girl, Kelly!" is a 3-part episode of Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color, which aired on March 5, 1967, March 12, 1967 and March 19, 1967.
Kelly is one of a litter of puppies born on a puppy farm. This farm breeds dogs especially for the Seeing Eye, the organization that provides dogs for the handicapped. This episode follows Kelly through her days at the farm and her life after being given to a family to raise. Danny Richards wants a dog so much he is willing to raise Kelly as his 4-H project, knowing he will have to give her up after a year. He loves Kelly and she learns to love him which makes it very difficult for both when the time come for Kelly to go to the Seeing Eye and Danny and Kelly have to part.
- Beau Bridges as Matt Howell
- James Broderick as Cal Richards
- J.D. Cannon as Paul Durand
- William Corcoran as Danny Richards (as Billy Corcoran)
- Walt Disney as Himself - Host
- Eric Holland as Jim Boyle
- Jan Shepard as Ruth Richards