Ariel's Story Studio is a PC game made in 1997 that adapts the story of The Little Mermaid into an interactive storybook.
- If one were to click on Eric enough times during the Kiss the Girl segment, he will begin to guess Ariel's name. Many of the names he chooses are references to many Disney films. He chooses: Alice, Belle, Esmeralda, and Jasmine .
- Because this is a children's game, the scene where Ursula is scewered could not end in her death. Instead, it ends with her being transformed into a polyp instead of seeing her remains scattered all over the ocean from the film.
- Most of the voice actors reprised their roles in the game, except Flounder, who is being voiced by Courtland Mead instead of any of his previous actors from the film or television series.
- In this game, Vanessa is depicted with turquiose eyes, when in the movie her eyes are violet.
- During the final battle with Ursula. Ursula is seen with her necklace still intact, although during the wedding scene it had clearly been destroyed.