Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Aquamania is a cartoon produced by The Walt Disney Company in 1961.
This cartoon was the last from Disney's "Golden Era" which featured Goofy as a solo star, and the first time the xerography animation-technique was used in a Goofy cartoon. Aquamania basically combined Goofy's three familiar areas in his career: sports, fatherhood, and documentary-subject.
The story begins with a narrator explaining a case study of "aquamania" (obsession with boats and boating), with Goofy (called "Mr. X" in this short) as the subject. Then the story switches to Goofy and his son on a boating trip, inadvertently entering a water skiing race. In the process, Goofy meets up with an unfortunate octopus that joins him in the race, and they accidentally take an unwanted spin on a roller coaster at a waterside amusement park. Goofy wins the race.
- Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color, episode #9.22: "A Square Peg in a Round Hole"
- The Mouse Factory, episode #1.7: "Water Sports"
- The New Mickey Mouse Club, episode #1.31
- Good Morning, Mickey, episode #71
- Vacationing with Mickey and Friends
- Mickey's Mouse Tracks, episode #14
- Donald's Quack Attack, episode #26
- The Ink and Paint Club, episode #1.47: "The Goofy Clan"
- Walt Disney Cartoon Classics: Sport Goofy's Vacation
- Walt Disney Cartoon Classics: The Goofy World of Sports