Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Andy King is a fx artist, software engineer and a person who has done software development and pipeline.
- Maleficent (fx artist)
- Hercules (software engineer)
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame (software engineer - uncredited)
- Iron Man 3 (software development and pipeline)
- His other work includes "Pacific Rim", "Star Trek Into Darkness", "Prometheus", "Ghost Rider", "Spider-Man 2", "X-Men 2", "Eight Legged Freaks", "The Scorpion King", "Osmosis Jones", "Hollow Man", "Monster House", "Washington: Man and Myth" and "The Iron Giant".
- He was specially thanked on the film "Arthur Christmas".
- His other roles and duties include being a effects animation technical director, visual effects animator, technical director, visual effects R&D supervisor, visual effects technical Director and production assistant as well as doing production operations, visual effects & 3d conversion.
- He has also been referred to as Miscellaneous Crew