Andy King is a fx artist, software engineer and a person who has done software development and pipeline.
- Maleficent (fx artist)
- Hercules (software engineer)
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame (software engineer - uncredited)
- Iron Man 3 (software development and pipeline)
- His other work includes "Pacific Rim", "Star Trek Into Darkness", "Prometheus", "Ghost Rider", "Spider-Man 2", "X-Men 2", "Eight Legged Freaks", "The Scorpion King", "Osmosis Jones", "Hollow Man", "Monster House", "Washington: Man and Myth" and "The Iron Giant".
- He was specially thanked on the film "Arthur Christmas".
- His other roles and duties include being a effects animation technical director, visual effects animator, technical director, visual effects R&D supervisor, visual effects technical Director and production assistant as well as doing production operations, visual effects & 3d conversion.
- He has also been referred to as Miscellaneous Crew