Andalasia is a magical kingdom in the film Enchanted that acts as the homeworld of the animated characters in the film. It is a beautiful place reminiscent of past Disney fairy tale films. It is found beyond the Meadows of Joy and the Valley of Contentment It is a monarchy, as many fairy tale countries are. It is inhabited by Pip, Nathaniel, Edward, and the unnamed troll.
- Andalasia - Beyond the Meadows of Joy and the Valley of Contentment
- Giselle's Cottage - Where Giselle used to live. It is located in a forest which is unnamed. It is nearly destroyed when the troll breaks in.
- The Forest - Unnamed forest where some of the action in the story takes place. It is the site of troll hunting and is the home of many animals.
- The Castle - The home of Andalasia's royalty. It has lots of gardens one of which contains the wishing well which is, in reality, a portal.
- Underground River - unnamed river underground which flows through all of the kingdom.
| Giselle | Robert Philip | Prince Edward | Queen Narissa | Nathaniel | Pip | Nancy Tremaine | Morgan Philip
Locations: New York | Andalasia