Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Andalasia is a magical kingdom in the film Enchanted that acts as the homeworld of the animated characters in the film. It is a beautiful place reminiscent of past Disney fairy tale films, and has a lot less trouble than the real world. As a result, emotions such as anger and frustration are rare. It is found beyond the Meadows of Joy and the Valley of Contentment. It is a monarchy, as many fairy tale countries are, and the animals here are able to speak. It is currently inhabited by Pip, Nancy, Edward, Giselle's animal friends and the unnamed troll. It was also the former home of Giselle, Nathaniel, and the wicked Queen Narissa.
- Andalasia - Beyond the Meadows of Joy and the Valley of Contentment, according to Giselle.
- Giselle's Cottage - Where Giselle used to live. It is located in a forest, which is unnamed. It is nearly destroyed when the troll breaks in.
- The Forest - An unnamed forest where some of the action in the story takes place. It is the site of troll hunting and is the home of many animals.
- The Castle - The home of Andalasia's royalty. It has lots of gardens, one of which contains a "wishing well", which is, in reality, a portal to the real world's New York City.
- Underground River - An unnamed underground river which flows through all of the kingdom.