An Adaptation of Dickens' Christmas Carol, Performed by The Walt Disney Players is a 1974 Disneyland Records album written and conceived by Alan Young and Alan Dinehart.
- Alan Young - Scrooge McDuck/Ebenezer Scrooge, Merlin/Ghost of Christmas Past, Mickey Mouse/Bob Cratchit, Morty Fieldmouse/Tiny Tim
- Alan Dinehart - J. Worthington Foulfellow and Gideon/Fundraisers, Additional Voices
- Janet Waldo - Daisy Duck/Isabelle, The Witch/Ghost of Christmas Future, Minnie Mouse/Mrs. Cratchit
- Hal Smith - Goofy/Jacob Marley
- Walker Edmiston - Willie the Giant/Ghost of Christmas Present
- Clarence Nash - Donald Duck/Nephew Fred
- This album marks Alan Young's first performance as Scrooge McDuck.
- This marks the first and only time that Alan Young voices Mickey Mouse and Morty Fieldmouse.
- Most of the characters and the roles that they played would remain the same in the 1983 cartoon, with a few exceptions:
- The two fundraisers were played by J. Worthington Foulfellow and Gideon in the record, whereas those roles in the cartoon were played by Water Rat and Mole.
- The Ghost of Christmas Past was played by Merlin in the record, whereas Jiminy Cricket took on that role in the cartoon.
- The Ghost of Christmas Future was played by the Witch from Snow White in the record, whereas the cartoon gave that role to Pete.