It is Lilo's birthday, but no one seems to remember. While she and Stitch hand out invitations for their own party, they encounter Gantu as well as an experiment that gives people amnesia. All three of them try to catch Amnesio, which causes them to lose their memories of each other. Now thinking that her name is Martha, Stitch is an escaped convict, and Gantu is her partner cop named Lenny, Lilo teams up with him to hunt down Stitch and find clues to their lost memories.
- Moral: Family means nobody gets forgotten.
- When Amnesio flies around in several instances, the song "Flight of the Bumblebee" is heard playing.
- The password which reverses Amnesio's mind-erasing effects is "ʻohana", a word that Jumba didn't know of until well after Amnesio's creation (unless he made the adjustment after arriving on Earth).
- The password could also be "family", but it works in any language.
- Nosox and Nodessertro were both mentioned by Hämsterviel in this episode, hinting that Gantu had likely captured them. However, while Nosox physically appeared in "Snafu", Nodessertro did not. It is possible that they either set him free because he was considered useless, or he managed to escape.
- The arcade game Lilo/Martha was playing had sound effects similar to Galaga, while the game the boy was playing had audio effects similar to Street Fighter.
- Kixx, Sprout and Poxy's holographic silhouettes appeared on Jumba's computer.
- Before Gantu/Lenny releases Amnesio, he sees a family of ducks and says, "I'm lost," a callback to the first film.
- This episode marks Cobra's first appearance in the series. He serves as a guest at Lilo's birthday party.