|Theme||1920s New York and New England|
|Opening date||September 4, 2001|
American Waterfront is a "port-of-call" (themed land) at Tokyo DisneySea in the Tokyo Disney Resort, the northeastern seaboard of the United States in the early 20th century. It features two themed areas, an "Old Cape Cod" section, and a "New York Harbor" section with an elaborate backstory.
The American Waterfront is themed to resemble a New York enlivened by new immigrants, and the New England fishing village of Cape Cod.
New York is depicted as a bustling city at the end of the Industrial Age, complete with an elevated railway, a classic American Theater and a harbor displaying a large range of boats, including the massive S.S. Columbia. This city's backstory revolves around the wealthy Harrison Hightower III, whose power grew stronger amid New York, as one can guess seeing his S.S. Columbia and his Hightower Hotel, symbols of his might, until he mysteriously disappeared after retrieving a cursed African idol. As such, New York Harbor features the main attractions:
- The Tower of Terror, inside the Hightower Hotel, where guests investigate Hightower's disappearance and face the curse of the idol known as Shiriki Utundu.
- Turtle Talk, inside the S.S. Columbia, where guests meet Crush, from the Disney.Pixar movie Finding Nemo, as they look through an underwater window.
- Toy Story Mania!, the popular ride from Disney California Adventure and Disney's Hollywood Studios, based on the Toy Story movies, which opened on July 9, 2012, probably shaped in a Coney Island-inspired way. The attraction is located in a sub-area of American Waterfront, called Toyville Trolley Park.
Cape Cod offers a slower pace and the opportunity to stroll leisurely along its quaint streets. This is a past version of what New York is now.
- Toy Story Mania!
- Turtle Talk
- Big City Vehicles
- Cape Cod Village Greeting Place
- DisneySea Electric Railway
- DisneySea Transit Steamer Line
- Tower of Terror
- Big Band Beat
- My Friend Duffy
- Minnie's Nutcracker
- A Table is Waiting
- Kitchen Beat
- Easter in New York (2012-present; Mickey & Duffy's Spring Voyage)
- Over the Waves
- S.S. Columbia Dining Room
- The Teddy Roosevelt Lounge
- Restaurant Sakura
- Sailing Day Buffet
- New York Deli
- Cape Cod Cook-Off
- Liberty Landing Diner
- Barnacle Bill's
- Papadakis Fresh Fruit
- High Tide Treats
- Delancey Catering
- McDuck's Department Store
- Steamboat Mickey's
- Aunt Peg's Village Store
- Newsie's Novelties
- Tower of Terror Memorabilia
| Mediterranean Harbor: Fortress Explorations |DisneySea Transit Steamer Line | Venetian Gondolas | The Legend of Mythica | Fantasmic!
Resorts: Tokyo DisneySea Hotel MiraCosta