All in a Nutshell is an animated short released on September 2, 1949. The short stars Donald Duck and Chip 'n' Dale.
Chip 'n' Dale find a much better source of food than acorns at "Don's Nut Butter" stand.
- Disneyland, episode #4.7: "Duck for Hire"
- Good Morning, Mickey, episode #9
- Mickey's Mouse Tracks, episode #47
- Donald's Quack Attack, episode #3
- The Ink and Paint Club, episode #1.5: "Chip 'N Dale"
- Have a Laugh!, episode #57
- Treasures from the Disney Vault, March 16, 2017
- Walt Disney Cartoon Classics: The Continuing Adventures of Chip 'N' Dale Featuring Donald Duck
- Walt Disney Cartoon Classics: Special Edition
- Walt Disney Treasures: The Chronological Donald, Volume 3
- Chip 'n' Dale Volume 1: Here Comes Trouble
Have a Laugh! changes
The following scenes were deleted from the short version due to time constraints:
- Donald walking up to the nut butter machine.
- Donald labeling the jars and saying of the nut butter, "Hot dog! These ought to sell like hotcakes!"
- Donald looking around before noticing Chip 'n' Dale storing their nuts in the tree.
- Donald sneaking up to the tree and knocking on it to find the solid spot where they are stored before drilling a hole to release them.
- The chipmunks noticing the trail of nuts left behind.
- Dale fainting at the sight of the giant nutshell-shaped building where Donald's business is housed and then pointing it out to Chip, who is impressed at this sight.
- The chipmunks imagining a giant nut inside the giant shell.
- The chipmunks expressing their delight at the giant nut.
- The scene of the chipmunks trying to break open the nutshell with rocks is shortened, cutting to the chipmunks using a large boulder.
- The chipmunks ducking as the boulder flies over them.
- Donald coming out and looking around, suspecting that he heard a cracking noise, caused by the boulder hitting the roof of his business.
- The chipmunks taking a jar of the nut butter and sampling it, then swiping a few more jars before Dale sees the nut butter machine in action.
- The scene of Dale running back several times to sample the nut butter from the machine is shortened; he only does it once.
- Chip hitting Dale on the lid covering his head, causing the label to tear off.
- The chipmunks tossing up the jars of nut butter.
- The chipmunks using the nut butter machine's conveyor belt to slide out the jars.
- Donald's chase with the chipmunks is cut from the duck chasing them down to him crashing into their tree.
- The chipmunks donning nutshell halves for helmets and peeling a crashed Donald off of their tree.
- Dale saluting Chip before cutting the hornets' nest so that it lands in the hollow log where Donald is.