The nephews so amazed of what Donald had told them about the Navy, and they decide to sneak in his luggage when he takes it back for the Navy. They are anxious to see Donald do something heroic although it never happens. Huey, Dewey, and Louie decide to do things to make Donald seem like a hero but they backfire to make Grimitz more mad at him. Later on Donald discovers the nephews on board and leads to Scrooge and Launchpad to go get them. However, during the time a new plane that can make the actual plane become invisible is stolen and the Phantom Blot wants it for his evil plans. During the process Scrooge and Launchpad are taken as prisoners. It was later revealed that Ensign Plummer (who was working with the Navy) was actually working with the Blot. Scrooge and Launchpad were prisoners with other fishermen and escape by Scrooge making a fishing pole out of scraps of stuff from the fishermen and using it to reach the lever to open the gates in front of the jail. Donald meanwhile has to set flares for Scrooge and Launchpad to land since it had become dark. Even with Donald messing up, they landed safely.
- The Phantom Blot compares himself to another Disney villain, Captain Hook, as well as Doctor Doom and Darth Vader, both of whom would eventually be acquired by Disney many years later.
- DuckTales: Seafaring Sailors
- DuckTales: Accidental Adventurers / Seafaring Sailors
- DuckTales: Volume 3
- Tony Anselmo as Donald Duck
- Peter Cullen as Admiral Grimmitz
- Terence McGovern as Launchpad McQuack and Ensign Plummer
- Mark L. Taylor as Ensign Plover/Agent X
- Russi Taylor as Huey, Dewey, and Louie and Webby Vanderquack
- Frank Welker as the Phantom Blot
- Alan Young as Scrooge McDuck