Alexander Hugo is a minor antagonist in Cars 2.
"Alexander Hugo is not who you think he is. He is also known as Chop Shop Alex and Alexander the Not-So-Great, among other names. He's got a rap sheet a mile long and connections to the Hugo organized crime family. He's currently wanted in France, Germany, the Czech Republic, and Serbia, so check his rap sheet before you go anywhere with him."
Alexander is a black car who works as one of the personal guards of Victor Hugo. He is part of the Hugo family that works with Professor Z. He is the only black Hugo that talks in the film. He appears to be close friends with Ivan.
- He is modeled after a Yugo.
- His license plate is PA TRON 93, the same as Victor Hugo.
- Alexander has no regular die-cast, only a version with a party hat.
- Alexander Hugo: "Gremlins. Man, those are some ugly cars. Look like someone stole their trunks!"
(Alex, Ivan and the other black Hugos laugh.)
Holley Shiftwell (Italian accent): (something in Italian). "My grand-a father has-a broken down. If-a one of-a you would help, I would be so thankful."
Ivan: "Sounds like you need some roadside assistance."
Alexander Hugo: "She was talking to me, Ivan!"
Ivan: "Oh, really? Prove it!" (hits Alexander Hugo)
Holley Shiftwell (still Italian accent): "No, no, no! Don't-a fight over me. Signore Tow Truck, per favore."
- —Alexander Hugo, Ivan and the other black Hugos meet Holley, who they don't know is a spy.
- Mater: "Wow! This place looks like it's made outta gold!"
Holley Shiftwell: "That's because it is, Mater. Now, be careful what you say."
Mater: "Why is that? What do you mean, 'Don't talk to ya'? So you want me to stop talkin' to ya right now?"
Alexander Hugo: "You are acting strange today, Ivan."
Mater: "I have no idea what you're talking about, 'Alexander Hugo, aka Chop Shop Alex.' Hey, you got a lot of aka's, Alex. But I guess that makes sense, seein's how you's wanted in France, Germany, the Czech Republic..."
Holley Shiftwell: "Mater, stop it!"
Alexander Hugo: "Okay, okay, keep your voice down! You gonna make me arrested!" (whispers to another Hugo): "Don't mess with Ivan today. He's in a bad mood."
- —Mater, disguised as Ivan, talking to Alexander Hugo.
- Alexander Hugo: "Isn't this a great party, Ivan, huh?"
Mater: "Oh, yeah, it's unbelievable."
Alexander Hugo: "You are not leaving, are you?"
Mater: "Uh...of course I ain't leaving."
- —Alexander Hugo and Mater, disguised as Ivan.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Pixar Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of the Pixar Wiki is available under the CC-BY-SA license.|