Mickey's red-hot temper entices a bull to chase him through the streets of Pamplona, Spain.
- Chris Diamantopoulos - Mickey Mouse
- Russi Taylor - Minnie Mouse
- Jim Cummings - Pete
- Jordi Caballero - bull
- Dave Wasson - other bulls
- The title is Spanish for "Red Hot."
- Episodes with dialogue spoken entirely in a foreign language.
- 1.) Croissant de Triomphe = French.
- 2.) Tokyo Go = Japanese.
- 3.) Panda-monium = Mandarin Chinese.
- 4.) O Sole Minnie = Italian.
- 5.) O Futebol Clássico = Portuguese.
- 6.) Mumbai Madness = Hindi.
- 7.) Clogged = Dutch.
- 8.) Al Rojo Vivo = Spanish.
- 9.) ¡Feliz Cumpleaños! = Spanish.
- On another note, this is the second short to be spoken entirely in Spanish, but it takes place in Mexico rather than Spain like Al Rojo Vivo did.
- 10.) Dancevidaniya = Russian.
- 11.) Turkish Delights = Turkish.
- 12.) Locked in Love = Korean.
Place in the World