The Restaurant Akershus is patterned after its namesake castle found in Oslo, Norway. Soaring ceilings are accented with hand-hewn wooden beams. This regal setting is the perfect backdrop for the Princess Storybook Dining experience. While enjoying your meal, Disney Princesses and friends will visit with you. Lunch and Dinner will be served Family Style and will feature a Taste of Norway assortment of cold appetizers followed by hot entrees. Non-alcoholic/specialty drinks are included such as coffee/tea, soft drinks, iced tea, lemonade and milk. Beer and wine are available for an additional cost.
Breakfast (Character Breakfast)
- Disney Princesses and Friends Adult Family Style Character Breakfast - Norwegian-style breakfast with an American twist. Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Potato Casserole, Fresh Breakfast Breads, Fresh Seasonal Fruit, Juice, Coffee, and Milk. The price on this varies from $36 to $59 depending on the season and day
Dinner and Lunch
- Royal Feast for Adults - The Royal Feast begins with a "Taste of Norway," sliced deli meats, seafood, and a grand selection of prepared salads, cheeses, and breads. The Lunch Entree Selections include: Pasta Akershus, Braised Lamb, Soup & Sandwich: Jarlsberg cheese & leek soup paired with Pan Seared Salmon on Toasted Multigrain Bread, Pan Seared Trout, Pulled Pork and Traditional Kjottkake. The Royal Chef's Dessert Plate includes: Traditional Rice Cream, Chocolate Mousse, and Lingonberry Cheesecake (served on one plate to be enjoyed by everyone). Non-alcoholic beverage included with meal. prices vary $36 to $59 *
- Beaujolais-Villages, Georges DuBoeuf - Glass or Bottle
- Blue "Glow-tini" - Inspired by The Year of a Million Dreams; Sky Citrus vodka, Peach schnapps, Blue curacao, Sweet-and-sour, and pineapple juice with a sugared rim and Souvenir Blue Glow cube.
- Carlsberg Draft Beer - Add a light lager to make your Traditional "Skal" memorable.
- Chalk Hill Imagine Chardonnay, Sonoma - Glass or Bottle
- Chateau St. Michelle Riesling, Washington State - Glass or Bottle
- Fetzer Valley Oaks Merlot, California - Glass or Bottle
- Fjellbekk (Mountain Stream) - Aquavit, Vodka, Sprite and Lime.
- Gavi Banfi Principessa, Piedmont - Glass or Bottle
- Gewürztraminer QBA, Valckenberg Pfalz - Glass or Bottle
- Iron Horse Fairy Tale Cuvee Brut, Sonoma - Glass or Bottle
- Kenwood White Zinfandel, California - Glass or Bottle
- Lindemans Chardonnay, Bin 65, Australia - Glass or Bottle
- Linie Aquavit Glacier Shot - An icy shot of Linie Aquavit.
- Prince of Norway - A royal blend of Apricot Brandy, Sloe Gin, Sour Mix and Orange Juice.
- Ravenswood Vintners Blend Red Zinfandel, California - Glass or Bottle
- Rosemount Estate Chardonnay, Australia - Glass or Bottle
- Rosemount Estate Shiraz, Australia - Glass or Bottle
- The Oslo - A creation from the capital city, this frozen fruity favorite combines Strawberries with Creme de Banana, Linie Aquavit, and Vodka. Available without Spirits
- The Stavanger - A refreshing frozen blend of Raspberry, Vodka, and Linie Aquavit. Available without Spirits
- Tromso - A frozen blend of creamy cappuccino, Bailey's and Amaretto.
- Viking Coffee - A robust combination of Columbian Coffee, Kamora Coffee Liqueur, and Bailey's Irish Cream.
- Voss Artesian Water - From Norway, Still or Sparkling. 375 ml or 800 ml