"Ain't No Kiddie Ride" is sung as Candace flies through the town on the tricked-out rocket in the episode of the same name.
- (Oooh ooh ooh ooh...)
- Well the way things look can give the wrong impression.
- But if you adjust the torque and check the valve compression
- Well you'd be advised and realize that the old cliché is true:
- You can't judge a book by the way it looks, boy the truth is up to you!
- Like Jekyll and Hyde, appearances aside.
- Ain't no kiddie ride! (Ooh...)
- Ain't no kiddie ride, yeah! (Ooh...)
- Ain't no kiddie ride! (Oooh...)
- A singer from S.I.M.P. can be seen in the background of the song.
- A police man can be seen in the background of this song.
- Phineas kiddie ride is a racecar which could be a reference in racing in "The Fast and the Phineas."
- Buford's kiddie ride being a submarine may reference to the submarine that was built in "Voyage to the Bottom of Buford."
- Ferb's kiddie ride is a train which could be a reference to the project they were going to do in the episode "The Best Lazy Day Ever."
- Isabella's kiddie ride is a unicorn which could be a reference to "Hail Doofania!" when she said she never saw one before and in "Out of Toon" her super hero, The Rainbow, is seen riding a unicorn as Isabella thinks of her.
- Candace's kiddie ride is a rocket which seems to resemble the two rockets made by Phineas and Ferb in the episode "Out to Launch."
- During the first line, the smoke from Candace's kiddie ride seems to spell "Lol".
- This is the second time the kids chase Candace through town while she rides in something that she lost control of (the first time being in Pin-bowlin' from the episode "Bowl-R-Ama Drama" inside of their giant bowling ball).
- Second time somebody says "You can't judge a book by it's cover". This first time was by Linda Flynn-Fletcher ("The Chronicles of Meap").
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the The Phineas and Ferb Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of The Phineas and Ferb Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|